Hair Style: Curly
Cap Construction: Capless
Show Color: 16
Material: Remy Human Hair
Hair Cut: Bobs
Another elegant style! This charming wig style features rich waves and flattering bangs. This Mid-length wig let you take part in one of today's hottest hair style trends. Don't delay - order yours today!
The TOP & CROWN area of this wig has OPEN WEFTS. This has been expertly designed to allow the air to circulate, ensuring that it is lightweight & cooler than the traditional caps.
There is a soft, COMFORT strip at the edge of the wig, so that it will sit comfortably against your skin. There is also a centre strip of patterned netting, which extends to the crown. This design ensures that the style of this wig will stay in place throughout the day, without dropping. To ensure that the wig is airy, the main body of this wig is OPEN WEFTED. This means that the hair has been stitched by machine onto very thin strips of elasticated material. This design ensures that the wig is cool, lightweight & flexible.
|Front to Back|
|Side to Side across forehead|
|Side to Side over top|
|Temple to Temple across back|
|Nape of Neck|
|Child / Ulara Petite (UP)
How to Put Your Wig On
1) Find the front and the back of wig (the label goes in back).
2) Brush your own hair back; securing longer pieces with a hair pin and place a wig cap over your head (keeps the wig securely in place.)
3) Grasp the wig at the top and slip it over your head from your natural hairline to the natural hairline in the back.
4) The wig should feel secure but no too tight. You can adjust your wig for a secure, comfortable fit.
5) Style as you would your own hair. The small tabs in the front of the ears can be adjusted to hold the wig close to the face. Be gentle with the hair.
Cleaning the Human Hair Wigs
Human hair wigs is durable, generally costs more, and has the most natural look and feel of any wig you can buy. And can be dyed and treated the same as any human hair that grows from the scalp.
Styling the Hair
It is advised you take it to a profession stylist for restyle. For a synthetic wig, a simple shake and go method works just fine. Place the wig on its wig stand and use hot rollers or a curling iron on a low setting to style the hair to your liking.
You can clip and pin different sections for a change of style, but as you get used to the wig, you will most likely find that you do not have to do anything if at all in maintaining its style.
Storing the Hair
When not in use, always put your wig on a mannequin or wig stand to maintain its shape. Frequency of cleaning will depend on your environment, lifestyle and amount of perspiration. Suggested guidelines for cleaning are after 10 to 14 days of wear.
It is best to store the human hair in its original container. Or you can store the hair in a plastic bag.
Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Delivery Time
Processing Time, According to different products, there are different processing times. You can see more details as followings:
- Standard Order: It will take 7-10 days.
- Lace Front Wigs Order: It will take 10-15 days
- Monofilament Order: It will take 18-25 days.
- Full Lace Wigs Order: It will take 15-20 working days.
- Hand-tied Wigs Order: It will take 15-20 working days.
- Men Toupees/Women Toppers Order: It will take 40-45 working days.
It will take 2-4 days for you to receive your items.
Due to force majeure, the delivery time may be affected.
Delivery Methods & Charge
We will deliver your order DHL/ RPX/DPD. Delivery in the USA is $10 which will be auto-added in the grand total.
The tracking No. of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is delivered. You may use it to check the status of your order online.
If you want to return your order, please contact us with all your questions and concerns first. Give us your order number within 15 days of receipt. We will gladly exchange or refund the item. Your satisfaction is our top priority. Any items must be original packed. All packages should be sent via a tractable method. We are sorry that we cannot responsible for the lost in transit. And the original shipping charges are non-refundable.