Cap Construction: Mono Top,Capless
Shown Colour: Same as Picture
Hair Style: Straight
Weight: 3.4 oz
Length: Front 4.75", Crown 10.5", Sides 8.5", Back 8", Nape 6"
With subtle razor-cut layering in the sides and back, the wigs is a shoulder-length page includes softly feathered, side swept bangs for a face-framing effect and an off-center monofilament part for a natural looking scalp.
This cap includes monofilament part that's wide enough for a modern zigzag part on days when you want something different than a traditional straight part.
Advantages of Mono Wigs
Monofilament wigs offer you a cap that is soft to the touch; basically see through and very hard to detect. The monofilament weaving allows each strand of hair to move freely and more naturally.
|Front to Back|
|Side to Side across forehead|
|Side to Side over top|
|Temple to Temple across back|
|Nape of Neck|
|Child / Ulara Petite (UP)
How to Apply A Lace Wig
1) Position the lace wig on your head. Align the hairline to a natural position by pulling the lace forward. Ensure the front ear taps are even and all the edges are at a natural position.
2) Tie the wig into a ponytail and then remove the wig. Carefully cut the lace off the edges of the wig.
3) Put wig adhesive just below your hairline. Ensure there is a small amount on the hairline all around your head.
4) Tie the wig into a loose ponytail. Line the wig to just before the adhesive. Position all the edges are in place. Push the wig down to form to the glue. Gently pull down the back hairline.
Cleaning the Synthetic Wigs
Synthetic wig is less expensive than human hair and is durable. Traditional curling irons, blow dryers and hot rollers CANNOT be used on synthetic hair fiber.
Styling the Hair
Use your fingers or a wide tooth comb to style your synthetic wig. Define layers with Synthetic-Safe styling products. For curly wigs, use a pick or comb to loosen fibers, but do not pull on the hair.
Storing the Hair
When not in use, always put your wig on a mannequin or wig stand to maintain its shape. Frequency of cleaning will depend on your environment, lifestyle and amount of perspiration. Suggested for cleaning is after 10 to 14 days of wear.
It is best to store the human hair in its original container. Or you can store the hair in a plastic bag.
Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Delivery Time
Processing Time, According to different products, there are different processing times. You can see more details as followings:
- Standard Order: It will take 7-10 days.
- Lace Front Wigs Order: It will take 10-15 days
- Monofilament Order: It will take 18-25 days.
- Full Lace Wigs Order: It will take 15-20 working days.
- Hand-tied Wigs Order: It will take 15-20 working days.
- Men Toupees/Women Toppers Order: It will take 40-45 working days.
It will take 2-4 days for you to receive your items.
Due to force majeure, the delivery time may be affected.
Delivery Methods & Charge
We will deliver your order DHL/ RPX/DPD. Delivery in the USA is $10 which will be auto-added in the grand total.
The tracking No. of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is delivered. You may use it to check the status of your order online.
If you want to return your order, please contact us with all your questions and concerns first. Give us your order number within 15 days of receipt. We will gladly exchange or refund the item. Your satisfaction is our top priority. Any items must be original packed. All packages should be sent via a tractable method. We are sorry that we cannot responsible for the lost in transit. And the original shipping charges are non-refundable.